TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The promoter is: The Insurance People whose registered office is at 620 Lincoln Hwy, North Versailles PA, 15137.
1. The competition is open to residents of Pennsylvania aged 21 years or over except employees of The Insurance People and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. This contest will be run on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/myinsurancepeople/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be posted on Facebook. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. All that is necessary is to submit an entry form.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Pennsylvania law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Pennsylvania data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. My Insurance People shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. My Insurance People also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.